My poor, sweet, little Aubrey. She has had a rough few days and to tell the truth it hasn't been that easy on the rest of us either. She just got over the croup(I guess that's how you spell it) about a week ago and now she's got a stomach virus. She has had it pretty tough lately but she sure is a trooper! It all started Sunday night. She threw up 5 times between 11p.m. and 2:30a.m. The last time that she threw up was on our bed. Lucky us! But it didn't even phase her. She had already dozed off about a half an hour before that and she didn't even wake up. Thankfully, she wasn't messy, except for her face, so we wiped her off and put her to bed. The next day she did great and we thought that that might be the end of it but I woke up this morning to find her covered in poo! That's right. It came out the other end! Well needless to say, I have been up to my elbows in laundry! I am so glad that we have a million blankets because we have used them all. Aubrey has such a funny personality though. She doesn't let it ruin her mood. She is just as happy as ever! In fact Ryan and I couldn't believe that she was even sick because she sure didn't act like it. She would throw up and go right back to smiling and playing. That's Aubrey for ya! Hopefully she will get better soon.
Catching Up
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment