We caught her quite a few times lately tying to eat the artificial fruit that I use for decoration. What a funny girl!
This is the cake that I made for a baby shower. It was a learning experience for sure! I stressed out over this one and my fondant tasted great but did not work well at all. It also looks like the top layer is crooked- but it's not too bad for my first three-tiered cake. What can I say? I'm not a pro...yet. After making this, I was asked to make a wedding cake which came out so much better than this! Sadly, I forgot my camera and didn't realize it until I got to the reception. I did get some pics on my phone so I'll have to post them later.

This is the whole baby shower spread. It was so yummy! Good job ladies!
Aubrey and "Bubba". We've been tying to get her to say Grandpa for the longest time. She finally started to say it only her version of Grandpa comes out as "Bubba". I guess every family in the south needs a "Bubba" and she sure loves hers!
This is our Easter family picture. Aubrey was not feeling well at all. She had been running a fever off and on for several days so on Easter we took her to the doctor. She had another viral infection for the millionth time. I have no idea how she continues to get these but they sure are bad! Needless to say- she was not very happy during any of the pictures. This was the best one we got. I should have taken one while she was opening her Easter basket too but I was so worried about her that morning that I didn't think about it.

These are some pictures from the park. Aubrey loves the park!



1 comment:
WOW that cake is AMAZING!!! & cute pics of Aubrey:)
Post a Comment