Saturday, August 22, 2009

June 2009

Me on my 23rd birthday! We were going to head to the beach for the day but Ryan wasn't feeling too great so we stayed at home for most of the day. He was feeling a little better that night so we went and checked out the mall in Brandon.
Me cutting the cake after Ryan and Aubrey sang Happy Birthday to me. Ryan said something funny and made me laugh. He usually does! This is the cake. It's called "Better than almost anything cake" and it lives up to its name. My mother -in-law introduced me to this one and it is so good! So many calories- but it tasted so good that I didn't even care!
This is us at the Brandon Mall. We found a jamba juice and we were lovin' it! We didn't take any pics of Ryan cause he wasn't feeling that great and didn't want his taken. This is the apron that my mom gave me for my B-day. I love it! Thanks Mom!

Stephanie and Bryson came down for a visit! Bryson loved playing in the sand!

And Aubrey loved eating! She's her daddy's girl for sure!

They played so cute together!
Aubrey went back home with Bubba and Grandma so that she could spend more time with Bryson and Stephanie and so Ryan and I could do some school work. Aubrey doesn't look too happy here but don't that it fool you. She was holding hands with Byrson and giving him lots of kisses while they were together!

Fun times with Aubrey in the bathtub. We we're laughing so hard and Aubrey couldn't figure out why.


Then she started to enjoy it a little more. We forget how long her hair is getting until we put her in the bathtub. It's so curly that it doesn't look as long when its dry.

1 comment:

ALYN said...

Very fun mohawk. I'll have to try that on Charlie.

I've been feeling very old lately, all these young couples moving in. And I'm 10 years older than them... cough. cough. I turned 33 in July. You're so young! Yet so wise. : ) Happy Birthday, we miss you!