Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun with Chuck!

So last Friday, I went to the temple with the fun ladies of the Athens 1st Ward Primary Presidency and I left Aubrey with Rachel and Avery. I know that its silly but for me it was kind of a big deal because we have never left Aubrey with anyone but family before. I guess its because she's our first and we're still pretty new to this parenting thing. But Aubrey and Avery had the best time together and I should have known that they would since Rachel and Joey are practically family anyways!
I love this picture of them!

Later that night we went to Chuck E. Cheese with Joey, Rachel and Avery. It was too fun! The girls had a blast together and the guys....well let's just say its not only the place where a KID can be a kid. We didn't take any pics of the boys playing, but we should have!

Aubrey and Avery on the Kiddie Coaster. Love these cute girls! Aubrey wasn't too sure about Bob the Builder.....

Okay, she doesn't really like him! This one's for the girls. We love our baby's daddys!

1 comment:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

So I'm really going to be so SAD when Ya'll leave!!! Last night Joey and I were talking about how much fun we had and are going to be sad to see ya'll go! But at the same time so happy for ya'll:)