Snow in Georgia is usually a Christmas fantasy, but it finally came true! Not at Christmas time, but in March of all months! But hey, we’ll take what we can get! What is even more unbelievable is that it wasn’t just a few flurries that didn’t even stick; it was a ton of huge flurries that even 4 days later is still sticking around! We were so excited to show Aubrey snow for the first time. Actually, it was snowing the day that I had her but it didn’t stick. Anyway, we had a blast and Aubrey loved every minute of it and so did we!
Daddy set Aubrey in the snow for some reason so of course I took a picture and then rescued her. Poor thing! I think its cute how she has a snowflake stuck to her eyelashes.
Mom and Aubrey.
We made a snowman.
Warm and ready for bed...until the power went out anyway......
OH mYlaNtA! (Sorta random but we were just having that kind of a day).
Later that night, I don't know what happened but my luck sure ran out. First our power went out and a little while later I was holding Aubrey and she decided to throw her head back and busted my lip. Then I was trying to reply to a text, by candle light of course since the power was out, and I started smelling something funny. Then I noticed that my head was feeling warm so I reached up and my hair was on fire! Thankfully, it wasn't my top hair or I would have cried. I can hide it. I guess its a sign that I gotta cut back on the hairspray.
What a stinker!

3 comments:
You all look so cute! I found your blog. Looks great! Now I'll have to add ya to google reader so I'll remember to check...
Oh, and sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. Nathan picked up the phone so fast that the number wasn't on caller ID. I couldn't find your number!
I didn't know you had a blog! Woohoo! Now we can follow you guys wherever you go! Can I just say that this post cracked me up?! You lit your hair on fire ...!! When are you guys leaving Athens?! I can't believe how big Aubrey is! Where has the time gone?!
Hey Kristen! I found your cute blog off of Sarah Mitchell's. I'm so sorry that we all didn't get together more often...and now your moving. Well keep in touch!
p.s. I love how you had a post in the snow and then a post at the beach! funny! :)
Post a Comment