Friday, August 28, 2009

"I'm a BIG Sister"...

Well, our latest news for family and friends was announced on August 14, 2009. We're expecting another baby on March 18, 2010!
My mom knew that we were coming up to visit and I told her that I had a present for her. She thought that it was going to be family pictures- which we need to take by the way- but Aubrey showed up to spread the news about the real gift! It was so much fun to see the look on my mom's face when she finally understood what "I'm a BIG sister" meant. At first I pointed out that I had made Aubrey's shirt because my mom didn't even notice it and then she just said "well isn't that cute" and went on talking for a few minutes. Ryan and I just sat there with big smiles on our faces and finally her eyes got so big and she said "OH!" "You're Pregnant?!!" Then she kept saying "YAY!" and she hugged me over and over about 6 times! It was too funny! I only wish we had gotten it on video.
Thankfully, we did get Ryan's family's reaction on video. We surprised them by coming up to Warner Robins for a visit and then let Aubrey give them the news!

6 comments:

Los McLains said...

SO CUTE!!! Congrats again!!! ben and cynthia

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

that is such a great way to tell them! You are so creative!!!

Jared and Katy said...

I agree with Rachel..I just had to officially comment to say that, that was the cutest way to "break pregnant news"

ALYN said...

Congrats! I bet you all are so happy! It'll be tough on kid #2 to be as cute as Aubrey though!

The Clanton Gang said...

Aw, that was so sweet to watch! Thanks for sharing! I'm excited for y'all!! :)

Erin Noel said...

Love it! Congrats!